Dispute Resolution Officer (BB-9D149)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
To us here at Cashies, we believe in being passionate & proud, tenacious problem solvers that just get stuff done! We are a down to earth bunch that pride ourselves on helping people (customers and employees alike), to unlock possibilities in a no-nonsense, non-judgemental approach. In other words, we are pretty cool.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly organised and motivated individual to take on a new support role within an important part of our business. The Dispute Resolution Officer will be committed to providing support to our dispute resolution processes to improve overall outcomes for our business and ultimately our customers.
Reporting to the Dispute Resolution Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with coordinating our dispute resolution processes and providing fair, practical and timely verbal and written responses to customers and their representatives.
This autonomous role will allow you to develop your problem solving and dispute resolution abilities. This will be achieved by providing coordination and administration of our processes and systems, as well as providing accurate record and case management maintenance, from case initiation up to and including administering any agreed outcomes with our customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a customer service type role, preferably contact centre
- Previous experience in a Financial Services dispute resolutions and complaint management, desirable not essential
- Some understanding of lending products, processes, and systems desirable
- Ability to negotiate coupled with a passion for helping customers
- Commitment to operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in meeting deadlines
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you believe you have the right skills, experience and attitude, then please apply now.
Successful applicant will be required to complete a police clearance.
calendar_today3 days ago