Agricultural Maintenance Officer-Fitter (BB-B84E1)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:Agricultural Maintenance Officer-Fitter
One of the largest firming organisation in South Australia is looking for an experienced and skilled fitter to join their dynamic team.
This position is responsible for the maintenance activities performed at farming site in Riverland, Mallee,SA. This position is a hands-on role. You are responsible for ensuring all machinery is running at its optimum capacity with careful consideration given to production requirements and limited downtime without compromising the safety.
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Skills in welding and fabrication
- Ability to design and innovate with or without drawings
- Skills in fitting and machining
- Understanding of PTO driven equipment
- Ability to trouble shoot and work proactively as part of a team
- Responsible for the ordering of all required spare parts and maintenance equipment, ensure adequate stock is on hand
- Proven experience in reactive and preventative maintenance
- Sound experience in fault finding and fast breakdown response
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Should be safety conscious and willing to follow WHS procedure
- Responsible for working within the management of regular services and planned schedule maintenance to prevent delays or breakdowns and ensure machinery is running at their optimum.
- Responsible for ensuring servicing and repairs are carried out in accordance with manufacturers’ warranties.
- Responsible for the management of reactive maintenance such as breakdowns to ensure repairs are carried out safely and efficiently and disruption times to the operations are kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate records and documentation of all maintenance works and repairs to ensure all records are accurate and updated in Maintenance software programs.
To be successful in this role you will have a hands-on approach and possess a strong work ethic. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate on all levels. Your leadership skills and your ability to make timely decisions, as well as your strategic thinking, will demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement. Your self-motivation, enthusiasm and vision will play an integral part in the planning and growth of our farming division.
This is a full-time permanent position with an attractive basic salary of $ 75,000-85,000 p.a + superannuation and other allowances like motor vehicle and rent allowance etc. (Dependant upon your qualifications and experience).
calendar_today4 days ago