Validation Analyst I (BB-DFFC2)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
Description:Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients' lives.
Our 'Own It' culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That's our vision. We're driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you're as driven as we are, join us. You'll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you'll be helping shape an industry.
Validation Analyst I
This position will entail all responsibilities surrounding the performance of analytical validations within ICON Laboratory Services including but not limited to the review of assay product inserts, preparation of validation plans, identification and attainment of suitable samples for validation studies, the performance of validation experiments, analysis and quality control of data and the preparation of validation reports.
* As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
* Accept direction from Manager and or Scientific Director of Global Validation
* Assist in the preparation of validation plans and reports and in performance of results analysis .
* Prepare accuracy , precision, correlation, or stability samples for validation studies.
* Distribute and/or ship validation, correlation, or stability samples within or to ILS owned facilities and/or collaborators.
* Assist in coordinating the performance and completion of validation studies in a timely manner .
* Import data as needed into a statistical analysis tool such as EP evaluator or equivalent.
* Maintain a readily accessible, up to date electronic library of completed validation, correlation, or stability study statistical experiments.
* Be available to assist laboratory in assay validation experiments as necessary.
* Perform other relevant tasks depending on the needs of the global validation department.
* Responsible for the performance of required manual procedures and operation of automated instrumentation under supervision of the Manager or Laboratory Director as necessary
Must have 3+ years of experience. Must have Clinical and documentation background.
Bachelor's Degree in Science is a must .
This is a full time contract for 1 year. Position starts as soon as possible.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That's why we've made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you'll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
calendar_today1 day ago