QA QC (Welding) Inspectors (BB-5D2C6)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
QA QC (Welding) Inspector
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 5,000 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 30 years, and it's the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services business has been working with clients on the East Coast of Australia for more than 20 years. The division has proven experience in providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary maintenance and improvement solutions to Australian customers through a network of supporting workshops and operations in metropolitan and regional areas.
Due to our continued success, we seek five QA QC (Welding) Inspectors for a large-scale shutdown.
- Moranbah location, FIFO Brisbane
- Chemicals / Fertilizer Industry
- 8 weeks work, April to June 2021, casual hourly rate
- 13 days on, 1 off roster, 10-12 hr night shift
- Ongoing surveillance and visual inspections of welding and steelwork.
- Development and ongoing implementation of quality deliverables such as Inspection and Test Plans, Field Inspection Check sheets and welding related documentation
- Coordination and management of Non-destructive testing activities
- Preparation and compilation of MDR's
- Ongoing maintenance of quality assurance and welding databases.
- Issuing and follow up of Non Conformance Reports and Field Discrepancy Reports
What you will bring
- Sound technical knowledge of welding and materials in petrochemical plants
- Sound working knowledge of Australian and international standards and codes such as AS4041, AS 3992, ASME B31.3, ASME IX, ISO 9606
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability in advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safe working environment
- Welding / Fabrication Trade or relevant Engineering Degree
- Welding inspection qualification (CSWIP or IIW )
- Experience in a similar Quality Inspector position within Resources, Energy or Infrastructure industry
- Cert 10 Welding Supervisor (Highly regarded yet not essential)
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way.
Monadelphous is committed to providing an excellent working environment where you will be motivated to develop and make a valued contribution. We pride ourselves on our dedication to ensuring a safe work environment.
calendar_today2 days ago