Internal Sales Co-Ordinator (BB-622AB)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk AU
Internal Sales Co-ordinator
JELD-WEN is a global leader in the Windows and Doors industry with over 20,000 employees. The Australian operation has a number of iconic brands in its stable including Trend Windows and Doors, Stegbar Windows and Doors, Corinthian Doors, Airlite Windows and Doors, A&L Windows, Aneeta Windows Systems, Breezway Louvre Windows and Regency Shower Screens & Robes. Join an international, market leading manufacturer of building products.
We have a great opportunity working within our busy Victorian operation located in Bayswater, which will provide a strong platform from which to launch your career at JELD-WEN.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, duties will include providing internal sales support to Account Managers, together with general sales duties.
To be successful in this position you will need to possess:
- Previous experience in the building industry
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to relate to customers, management and co-workers
- Organisation and time management skills
- Competent keyboard skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to learn and retain varied technical information
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to interpret building plans will be considered an advantage.
This position will ideally suit a person who is self motivated, has a calm demeanor and is looking for a long term sales career with excellent advancement opportunities.
A substantial training program will be provided to ensure that you have the knowledge and confidence to be successful.
JELD-WEN Australia values a diversity and equity in the workplace
JELD-WEN promotes safety first
The final application process will include a pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screening
calendar_today2 days ago