Customer Service Assistant (BB-E2A26)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Award Wages
- Opportunity to work within a great team culture
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Progressive family owned company that is flexible to your needs
Bernardi's are looking for a bright, bubbly and helpful CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT for our Supermarket.
ABOUT THE ROLE....
In this position you are the ‘face’ of the Bernardi Group. A Customer Services Assistant, must provide our valued customers, the very best possible service by delivering polite and friendly customer service at all times and assisting with their questions or queries as required. Efficiency and accuracy is critical. A key aspect of this role is the ability to work as a member of a team.
In this role you will be Responsible for:
- Strong culture of safety at all times including the correct use of carton cutter, ladders & trolleys
- Undertake the departments procedures as per the Bernardi Group standard
- Effective communication at all times
- Provide customer service to our valued clients, efficiently and accurately.
- Operate and balance cash register
- Stock, replenish and rotate customer service shelves and displays as/if required
- Assist with product selection as/if required
- Cleaning duties
- Other duties as required
IS THIS YOU.....?
- Well presented
- Professional and Excellent communication skills with an extrovert persona
- Customer service focused
- Understanding of supermarket best practice
- Enthusiasm to work within a team environment and the enjoyment of connecting with people.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK SKILL REQUIREMENTS - desired but not essential
- Recent relevant work experience
- Demonstrated understanding and willingness to provide excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Cash handling experience including balancing of cash register
- Good numeracy skills
- Willingness to complete Certificate II in Retail (Desirable)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (if over 18 years of age only)
We are a dynamic family owned company operating independent supermarkets in the Central West and Riverina areas of New South Wales. With a focus on fresh food, our vision is to deliver an exceptional shopping experience for our customers through quality produce, everyday lower prices and by supporting local growers and businesses.
The Bernardi Group have been providing local residents of Country NSW with an independent grocery alternative since 1969, with the first store operating as a fruit market. Bernardi's now operate large format supermarkets and employ over 500 people in the Central west and Riverina.
HOW TO APPLY....
We are not currently asking for a resume from you. Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing great working conditions, ongoing training and up-skilling to set you up in a career.
No recruitment agencies please
calendar_today15 minutes ago
work Bernardi Group