Operations Manager (BB-5EFB1)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Next Gen Health and Lifestyle Clubs is bringing a brand new, premium, members-only health club to Melbourne - come and join us!
- We offer a spectacular club environment;
- You will work for an organization with a team orientated culture;
- We offer flexible working hours;
- Access to the clubs facilities.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Operations Manager to join our brand new club in Doncaster, this will be a pivotal leadership Team Member. Reporting into the General Manager, in this role you will provide strategic and operational leadership, be required to manage a diverse workforce and array of services, facilities and procedures and be accountable for controlling expenses within your remit.
This role manages all aspects of our facility management including Duty Managers, Pool Attendants and Maintenance. You will be an effective coach and mentor to develop a One Team culture and be required to act in the capacity of Duty Manager and work rotational rosters based on the business needs.
Interviews will commence for this role in March 2021 with a commencement date of late April/early May 2021.
To be successful, you must be able to provide evidence of the following:
- Senior First Aid + Current CPR;
- Demonstrated experience in a member facing environment;
- Pool Operators Certificate;
- Demonstrated experience in the successful leadership of a multifaceted team;
- Demonstrated understanding of Risk and Risk management Systems;
- Experience in aquatic facility and venue management;
- Strong interest and passionate about the health & fitness industry;
- Strong administration and sound financial skills;
- Extensive operational experience;
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA);
- Barista experience - desirable;
- Effective organisational skills and team focused qualities;
- Proficient in developing excellent working relationships; and
- Ability to develop and execute on plans and work to budget and targets.
If you’re looking for your next opportunity and want to work with a great team and within beautiful 5 star facilities, then this role is for you!
Next Gen Clubs as an Employer
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
- Flexible hours and days (7 days a week) along with occasional interstate travel are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- Working with Children Check is mandatory for this role
- We are inviting direct applicants only
calendar_today1 day ago
work Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs