Child and Youth Psychologist (BB-32626)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Base Salary: $104,949 - $130,045 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $128,412 - $156,399(p.a.) *
- Full Time, 12-month Maximum Term contract
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- 9.5% superannuation
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
The Child and Youth Psychologist is integral to the Congress Back on Track (BoT) Program providing psychological assessment and behavioural/therapeutic services to children and young people from 8 to 17 years of age.
The Congress Back on Track program has a focus on working with young people and their families on criminal diversion, restorative justice, reengagement with education and training, and alternatives to youth detention
For more information on the position please contact Coordinator Congress Youth Services and Back on Track Program, Farley Fraser on 0490 044 405
Applications close: 26th February 2021
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onAlice Springs, Australia
work Central Australian Aboriginal Congress