This professional is in active search of jobs
Hi, thanks for checking out my profile!
I'm Manik, a recent Master of Commerce qualified graduate from Macquarie University, specialising in Accounting and Finance.
After interning at Easylink Finance Australia for a contracted six months, I discovered my passion for solving financial problems in the real-world businesses. I've gained some crucial technical and transferable skills through my degree at MQ along with more than 3 years of learning and contributing at Krispy Kreme Australia as Team Lead Supervisor in their Production and Retail Operations. I've been recognised for revamping productivity by optimising production at KK, achieving a success rate of 92.87%. I attained Customer Service Excellence Award at Sandwich Chefs for my proactive and stimulated approach to serving customers.
I excel when working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. My technical abilities include strong computer skills across Microsoft Applications(Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook), focused documentation and verification skills, passion for quantitative/financial analysis, in-depth knowledge of various accounting principles/financial reporting/auditing and taxation. I'm also familiar with cash flow analysis, credit analysis and budget analysis.
I'm looking for new opportunities in Accounting/Finance and Banking roles wherein I can use my technical abilities to contribute in organisation's success. I wish to continue learning and developing more skills to help organisations manage their money successfully.
If you have any relevant job opportunity, please contact me via my LinkedIn profile or via email at email@example.com
Master of Commerce: Accounting, 04/2020
Macquarie University - Sydney, NSW
● Graduated with 4.80 GPA
Accounting Intern, 08/2019 to 02/2020
EasyLink Financial Services Australia Pty Limited - Baulkham Hills, NSW
- Provided journal entries and performed accounting on accrual basis.
- Completed daily accounting tasks including tracking funds, preparing deposits and reconciling accounts.
- Assisted with month-end closing processes, verified journal entries and reporting duties.
- Completed balance sheet reconciliations and profit and loss statements with high accuracy.
- Analyzed account information and reconciled financial discrepancies to maintain records integrity and compliance.
- Monitored status of accounts receivable and payable to facilitate efficient processing.
- Balanced reports to submit for approval and verification.
Team Lead Supervisor- Production & Retail, 01/2018 to PRESENT
Krispy Kreme Australia Pty Limited - Sydney, NSW
- Delivered exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
- Managed team of 20 employees, overseeing hiring, training, and professional growth of employees.
- Monitored all company inventory to ensure stock levels and databases were updated.
- Managed quality assurance program, including on-site evaluations, internal audits and customer surveys.
Customer Service Assistant, 09/2019 to 06/2020
Sandwich Chef Inc. - Blacktown, NSW
- Evaluated customer information to explore issues, develop potential solutions and maintain high-quality service.
- Helped average of 25 customers every day by approaching conversations with positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed workflow to meet or exceed quality service goals.