About Linda McCoy:
A dedicated professional with over 10 year's experience in Office Administration and Team Support roles in organisations across different industries. Across the manufacturing, construction, financial and hospitality area. Highly efficient, technology savvy and results-driven administration professional. Recognised for building strong rapport with stakeholders, clients and providing support at a senior level. Experience in coordination, planning and support of daily operations in a corporate environment. I have a genuine passion to learn and build a long and successful career in the Office environment.
Demonstrating a proven record of accomplishment in office administration within deadline-driven environments, I have gained a broad range of expertise whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality and integrity aligned with strategic direction. I am confident I would make a positive contribution to your team with the ability to assume responsibility for the office and administrative duties.
DEMONSTRATED SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Excellent listener & communicator
* Excellent prioritisation skills
* Professional and approachable with a positive approach
* Project Management Skills: Influencing, leading, negotiating, and delegating abilities
* Great integrity and honesty
* Willingness to help others
* Ability to work independently in a team environment
* Contributes to building a positive team spirit
* Eye to detail
* Demonstrates a willingness to learn new skills
* Expense in concur, Coupa, online bookings. SAP, online accounting (ipos) and travel systems. (Corporate traveller)
* Strong knowledge of administrative practices and document/records management
* A willingness to learn and become proficient at a minimum.
* Enthusiastic and a “can do” attitude
* Prioritizes and plans work activities.
* Undertakes self-development activities
* Multitask nature of the role, prioritization of tasks
Blue Mountains International Management School
Professionals who compete with Linda
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Linda McCoy
Professionals from different sectors near North Sydney, North Sydney Council
Jobs near North Sydney, North Sydney Council
QA Automation Tester
Found in: Talent AU - 4 days ago
u&u Sydney, Australia Full time
About the Company · This medium sized financial services business has a strong track record using technology to deliver exceptional and innovative services to their clients. They are undertaking a multi-year technology transformation where automation will play a key part in their ...
Community Affairs Manager
Found in: beBee S2 AU - 2 days ago
Microsoft Sydney, Australia Full time
The Datacenter Community Affairs team is part of Microsoft's datacenter organization – Cloud Operations + Innovation (CO+I). It supports the growth and operations of Microsoft's cloud infrastructure by managing relationships with local communities, bringing insights and understan ...
Packer/Labor -Milk Factory -Night Shift -Local Candidates
Found in: Talent AU - 1 week ago
Eficaz Consulting Pty Ltd Turramurra, Australia Full time
Our business partner is an established Australian dairy company producing a diverse range of products for the domestic and international markets. · We are a rapidly expanding business, and are looking for Packer/Labor to join our team based at our Winston Hills manufacturing plan ...