Spare Parts Interpreter (BB-99C1E)
Found in: Xpatjobs AU
Hyster-Yale Group is a global market leader in materials handling equipment. The company designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster, Yale and UTILEV brands. Products are distributed to market through a network of independent dealers to industries including manufacturing, logistics, and transport and stevedoring.Hyster-Yale remains as one of the leading Forklift and Aftermarket parts suppliers in the Asia Pacific region.Due to an internal promotion, we are now searching for our latest Spare Parts star to join the Aftermarket team. The primary focus of the role is to deliver a high level of customer service support to the customer base across the aftermarket parts division of the business. The role is a key position within the customer service team, ensuring prompt accurate response to dealer and customer inquiry, across the Asia Pacific region. While the role is based in Milperra, you will gain exposure to a customer base spread across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia India, a truly unique position with the traditional spare parts environment.Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide parts identification interpretation support to the dealer group
- Managing the Machine Down / VOR order process.
- Email, CRM Phone support
- Assist with Monthly reports
- Support the warehouse for export shipping documentation
- Good Communication and Time Management Skills
- A willingness to deliver exceptional customer service
- Certificate/Apprenticeship in Parts Interpreting or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a similar environment, including customer service
- Experience MS office and ERP Systems.
calendar_today2 days ago