Draftsperson - Kitchen Joinery (BB-64147)
Found in: Xpatjobs AU
All Custom Joinery is one of Sydneys leading kitchen and commercial joinery manufacturers, specialising in high-end joinery projects. An opportunity has become available for an experienced Kitchen Joinery Draftsperson.
To produce shop drawings for kitchens using CabMaster software, liaise with design team on a regular basis, manage the CabMaster catalogue and liaise with production team on end product.
You will need: - Previous experience Cabmaster and CNC is essential- AutoCAD experience is ideal but not essential
- Previous experience in the kitchen / joinery industry is required
-A team focused attitude
- Strong attention to detail and quality control- Strong time management skills
- Current drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Full-time permanent position with overtime available
- Excellent remuneration package on offer- Great company culture that includes regular BBQs and team building - Opportunity to join an industry leader with solid pipeline of work based on repeat business
calendar_today1 day ago