English Teachers in China (experienced teachers & freshly graduates accepted) (BB-F8659)
Found in: Xpatjobs AU
Description:Who We Are: We are an Australian based institution providing training and human resource services, which has been contracted by a Chinese government supported institute to recruit foreign teachers to work in schools and universities across China. Our institution also provides intensive training program for freshly graduates and experienced teachers in understanding and aligning their work with Chinese education system and culture. Upon on successful completion of this training and the examination, the TEFL in China Certificate will be awarded. This certificate is authorized by the department of Cultural and Educational Experts, of the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, and is officially recognized throughout China. The successful candidates would be offered chances with exclusive overseas job recommendations throughout our extensive network with local schools and educational institutions in China. About the role English teachers are highly wanted in China! The job''s location is Shanghai, China. Vacant Positions:
- A-Level Middle School is seeking ESL Teachers
- Early Learning Center is seeking ESL Teachers
- International High School is seeking Subject Teachers
- International Kindergarten is seeking English Teachers
- Free cultural adaption training and weeks orientation before official on-board in teaching positions
- Attractable salary package with paid holiday, accommodation and health insurance.
- Landing reception service is provided.
- Chinese X2 visa, working permit and Z visa are provided.
- RMB6,000 (about AUD1,200) flight allowance once you finish one year contract.
- Flexible contract terms one semester or longer period. Long term contract is normally signed up on annual basis.
- Great opportunity to explore different culture and style -- Shanghai is a vibrant, modern and safe city with lots of thingsto do and see. The metro makes it easy to get around and explore, as well as commute to work.
- Learn Mandarin while you''re living there 2 hours of conversational classes are provided each week for discounted fees.
- We''ll organize everything for you, including your Chinese working visa, accommodation, health insurance, airport pick-upand your placement etc.
- Regular social events and parties are organized for you to participate in meeting more friends from the world
- Native English speakers are preferred or at least having fluent English speaking ability
- Bachelor or Postgraduate qualification in any major
- Requirement for experience teachers: Minimum two years of teaching experience with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or other related certification
- Requirement for freshly graduates or students in final year of university: no working experience needed but you must participate in the TEFL in China training course provided by us, pass all examinations and get the certificate before you can be legally a foreign teacher in China.
- Having passion in kids education career and wish to see the world to experience Chinese culture
- Age Requirement, 55 years old under
- Details of your education background (degree andmajor)
- Details of any teaching experience and/or experience working with children;
- Certificate of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA or others if you have
- Your willingness to attend TEFL in China training course if you have less than two years of teaching experience
- Any relevant reference letters or contact details to support your application
calendar_today5 days ago