Registered Nurse Emergency (BB-1E22A)
Found in: Xpatjobs AU
LHD Nursing Recruitment Solutions is currently seeking Registered Nurses with Emergency experience for our client in remote Northern Territory.
Our client is a small remote hospital in the Northern Territory, This is a 40 bed hospital with a busy Emergency, Medical, Maternity and Renal Unit. T
The Emergency sees vast presentations from road accidents to remote community members seeking medical attention. We are currently seeking a highly experienced Emergency Nurse to start as soon as possible, In this role you will work with a fabulous team, this team likes to work and have fun, You will equally share a rotating roster, there will be in charge and team leader shifts, You will work across all facets of the Emergency.
Whats in it for you ?
- 14 week contract
- Free accommodation
- High Salary
- Salary Sacrifice
- Paid 4 day break during your contract
- Opportunity to work in a unique town
- Proven 3 years post graduate experience within an emergency in either Australia , New Zealand, UK or Ireland
- AHPRA registration
- Working with Children''s check
- Criminal History check
- The right to work and live in Australia
calendar_today3 days ago