Found in: Xpatjobs AU
Description:We are looking for an Electrician to join our growing Air Conditioning and Electrical business, based in West End. Our business is unlike any other you will have worked for - we want our employees to feel valued and secure in their position and in exchange for your commitment, reliability and knowledge, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Salary - Tell us what you''re worth!
- Vehicle Provided if required (Must have full manual licence) or Competitive Vehicle Allowance if you have a ute/van set up to do the job (must have tow ball for trailer)
- A positiveenvironment where your hard work and commitment to our business is valued and appreciated
- Flexible arrangements with holidays/hours/RDO''s
- Opportunities for dual trade for the right applicant
- General Domestic Electrical
- Commercial Rough in and Fit offs
- Air Conditioning Installation and Preventative Maintenance
- Assisting with Apprentice Training/Mentoring
- Have at least 5 years experience out of apprenticeship
- Must be well presented and enjoy providing great service to customers
- Air Conditioning experience an advantage
- Be positive, reliable and honest
- Be proactive and take price in the quality of your work
- Be safety focused
- Proven experience in roles that require you to attend a number of different jobs in one day - no two days are the same in this role and the successful applicant must be experienced at traveling on time between jobs, recording notes in App (ServiceM8) and reliable.
- Must have QLD Electrical Work Licence
- Blue / White induction cards
- Must have Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Must have full tool kit
- Must be available to start immediately or with short notice
Due to how busy our business is, we are unable to take phone calls about this position. Please email any questions with your application.
Please include with your application:-
- A brief introduction to yourself
- A brief description of what you are looking for in your new role/employer
- When you are available to start
We look forward to hearing from you!
calendar_today5 days ago