Junior Account Manager / Client Success - Melbourne (BB-1DC0D)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your client management skills in a mission-driven business? Do you have a keen interest in education, data, sales, and being part of a team that works hard and laughs hard? Edrolo's Client Happiness Team is expanding, and we have an opening for a Junior Account Manager to join our Melbourne team.
This role is perfect for someone who:
- Loves education;
- Has 1-3 years' experience working in a school, in a client success or account management role, and/or proven ability to learn quickly in a new role and environment;
- Thrives on driving great client outcomes;
- Loves thinking innovatively and testing out new ideas;
- Is seeking an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced tech startup environment surrounded by wonderful colleagues who care about supporting each others' growth.
You'll be working with other Junior Account Managers and alongside our Learning Innovation Associates, who are our senior sales and client relationship managers. Our Client Happiness Team sits within the broader Edrolo Sales Team.
Key role responsibilities
- Build and maintain successful client relationships with partner secondary schools
- Proactively and reactively liaise with key school contacts and teachers on a daily basis, including pitching new products, running trials, and upgrading current subscriptions
- Create and manage email and marketing campaigns to teachers and students to add value to the teaching & learning process, and iterate on these ongoing based on value metrics
- Respond to school queries and issues in a timely manner, ensuring all school information is up-to-date in our CRM and reporting databases
- Facilitate online meetings and provide training for teachers and students, with opportunities to conduct these in-person
- Assist in the execution of various projects as directed by the Sales Leadership Team
- Translate product feedback and improvements to our Tech and Content Teams
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions
- Regular communication with company Founders and colleagues
- Other tasks as required.
Key role requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Experience that covers one or all of the following* -
- 1-3 years working in client success or account management
- 1-3 years working in a school
- 1-3 years of professional experience doing something else
- *We are far less worried about where you're coming from vs. where you're heading, but we do need to see some professional experience that you can leverage into the role.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding achievement in aspects of professional or learning life;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Confidence in understanding and using data to support school engagement and process improvements
- Ability to quickly evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up a problem and suggest a creative response;
- Passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education;
- Hard-working and self-motivated individual with excellent time management skills;
- Adapts and embraces change quickly;
- Sales experience (e.g. retail, any sales role) is a plus but not essential;
- Access to a car and full Australian working rights are required for this role.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven, growing team;
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience;
- True career development and progression opportunities;
- Tech startup vibe office in a convenient Fitzroy location (albeit working from home at present!);
- No complex hierarchy or politics;
- Smart-casual dress and flexible working hours, including remotely from home where applicable;
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks.
About our Client Happiness / Sales Team
At Edrolo, our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven technology company, and we build next-generation learning resources that are in use at 800+ secondary schools across Australia.
We dedicate a real human to each of our client schools, with the goal of driving sustained behaviour change in teaching and learning practices within and for each school. We know that improving teaching and learning is complex and takes time, good planning, consistency, and true passion. Our Client Happiness Team works with schools to build enduring relationships and, in the process, we move well beyond promoting Edrolo products to become trusted advisors to our schools. This is where you come in!
Our sales philosophy is all about “right product, right school, right time” and our metrics reflect this. We achieve 98% client retention each year, indicating true satisfaction with both Edrolo's products and the services we provide to support their implementation year-on-year.
Our Client Happiness Team sits within the broader Sales Team and works extremely closely with our Client Support Team and other departments within Edrolo, such as our Content and Technology teams. In other words, we're a company that focuses deeply on cross-team communication, collaboration, and shared growth.
Our offices in Sydney and Melbourne are relaxed, open spaces. We dress casually and work hard. We're constantly pushing ourselves and each other to achieve, to make things better, to drive us all forward.
calendar_today4 days ago