Herbert Smith Freehills

Solicitor - Disputes APAC (BB-85697)

Found in: Neuvoo AU

Description:

The opportunity

We are seeking a Solicitor to join our Asia-Pacific market-leading Dispute Resolution team.
Based in Perth and supporting our teams across Asia and Australia, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of disputes disciplines, including international arbitration, anti-bribery and corruption, major construction disputes, corporate regulatory and class actions.
You will have responsibility for contributing to an excellent client service, handling files, identifying issues and proactively providing solutions. You will play an important role in projects to further develop business opportunities with existing and new clients.
We expect that around 80% of your time will be spent supporting network matters, mostly in Asia, whilst the other 20% of your time will be spent on matters led by partners from the Perth office. This is a unique opportunity to work in a supportive environment, across multiple offices and jurisdictions.

Skills, experience and qualifications

To be successful in this role, you will have:

  • Demonstrable experience in delivering technical advice on a range of general commercial litigation matters in a private practice environment
  • Ideally 4-5 years’ legal experience
  • An excellent academic record coupled with strong legal skills and a practical mindset
  • Exceptional communication and time-management skills
  • An eagerness to create an exceptional experience for our clients valuing empathy, simplicity and commerciality as we do
  • Prior experience working with colleagues in another office or jurisdiction is preferred
  • Group / Team

    Dispute resolution

    calendar_today3 days ago

    report

    info Full Time

    location_on Perth, Australia

    work Herbert Smith Freehills

    Apply:
    I expressly authorise the Terms and Conditions

    Similar jobs