Associate Data Engineer (BB-3B669)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
To us here at Cashies, we believe in being passionate & proud, tenacious problem solvers that just get stuff done! We are a down to earth bunch that pride ourselves on helping people (customers and employees alike), to unlock possibilities in a no-nonsense, non-judgemental approach. In other words, we are pretty cool.
Our International Head Office is based in the heart of the Perth CBD and shortly we are moving to new, modern offices. We work with a very cool bunch of people and some amazing minds that will see you learn, develop, grow, and propel your career forward.
We also have a great culture! Fresh fruit, social events, Christmas parties, award nights, service recognition, morning tea business updates, flexible working hours and working from home opportunities, just to name a few.
At present our Data Science team are looking for an associate data engineer to join their team of four. Your role will include:
- Implementation of data pipelines, including creating new data sources and adding features to current data sets
- Managing and implementing data analytics environments, such as Azure ML workspace and Synapse workspace
- Maintaining the visualisation backends, including Power BI
- Provision of self-service and ad-hoc data requests; liaising with developers from different project teams to harvest the required data and write programs to convert the data into suitable formats for our analysts and other business units to use.
- Implementing data quality measures and documenting the approach
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years experience as a Developer with a desire to move into data analytics
- Knowledge & experience in object-oriented programming (preferably C#)
- Knowledge & experience in scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Experience with relational databases (preferably SQL Server) and SQL
- A great attitude (willing to learn, listen, be a team player)
- A desire to understand, interact with other teams and be a tenacious problem solver
- Great communication skills
Nice to haves but not essential:
- Cloud knowledge (Azure, AWS ...)
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in data analytics or data science
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
This team is technically brilliant and willing to grow the skillset of the successful candidate. If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply today!
Please note* Candidates will need to provide a police clearance certificate (not older than 3 months old) for us to be able to progress with your application if you are successful in being shortlisted.
calendar_today1 day ago