Trimmers Roto Moulding/Forklift Driver (BB-AE2C9)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Manufacturing and Production
We have an opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator/Trimmer/Forklift driver to join a company located in Carrum Downs. Working casual, ongoing position with potential view to permanency.
Main duties will include:
MUST have nail gun, hand and power tools experience
Working with Roto Moulding machines
Repetitive hands on labour duties
Fast paced production
Working with Hand tools and Power tools
Working with big machinery
Trimming and inspected parts by hand
The successful candidate must:
– Understand & apply modern manufacturing techniques.
– Be able to work autonomously
– Follow safe working practices
– Have good diagnostics & problem solving skills – Have counterbalance and current forklift licence
– Must be a team player with good communication skills.
– Must be able to read, write and understand written, visual and oral instructions.
– Be available to work 5 days a week and START ASAP
If you believe you posses the above skills and experience do not hesitate to apply now. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Labourpower Recruitment Services |
calendar_today2 days ago