Chef - Full Time (BB-F2997)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Work close to home, with free parking on site!
- Enjoy a varied and challenging position
- Take advantage of generous staff benefits
We are seeking reliable and skilled Chefs to work in our Gardens Restaurant Kitchen
About us ...
Greenbank RSL is a modern, progressive Club providing a range of Food & Beverage options to our members and guests. Great opportunities exist to become a permanent member of the team.
Encompassing a 300 machine gaming floor, Gardens Café, 450 seat Buffet, multiple function rooms, Sports Bar, Entertainment Lounge and fully supervised Kids Club Room have brought this entertainment venue to a whole new level.
Partnered with 5 star customer service, our members and guests will receive a customised experience upon each and every visit.
About the Role ...
Join a hardworking team and continue the great work in appealing to a wide range of tastes and members needs. Opportunities to work with the team on menu creation, functions and innovative ideas for the Roof Top Bar
In this role, you will also be required to undertake the following duties:
- Working in the fast paced, high volume kitchen
- Prepare, cook & serve a range of meals in accordance with cooking guidelines & recipes
- Focus on quality, consistency and presentation of meals
- Operating a kitchen during service and in the absence of senior team members
- Demonstration of hygienic and safe work practices
- Coaching and training of junior team members
- Maintaining and meeting financial budgets and reducing wastage
- Other duties as requested
About you ...
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
What you will bring:
- Attention to detail and great time management
- Flexible and adaptive nature
- Excellent attitude and communication skills
- The ability to be an efficient and effective team player
Essential skills & competencies:
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- A willingness to learn and undertake training when required
- Time management and organisational skills
- A passion for cooking and exceeding customer expectations!
- Assist in training and guiding the future generation of chefs
- Provide support to the Sous Chef
- Help control food costs and wastage
- A positive attitude
Experience and Qualifications:
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Working rights in Australia
If you are interested in expressing your interest in this role, simply complete the application process and we’ll be in touch when a vacancy becomes available
No recruitment agencies please
calendar_today3 days ago