Track Maintainer (BB-496C6)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
ORA are offering:
* Full-Time Permanent Role * Attractive Remuneration
* Training & Development Provided
One Rail Australia (ORA) is one of Australia’s leading rail-based logistics partners, delivering value through customer service, operational excellence and innovation. One Rail’s number one priority is to deliver for their customers safely – when and where they need it. They operate in South Australia, the Northern Territory which includes the Tarcoola-to-Darwin rail line, Queensland and New South Wales, including the Hunter Valley. One Rail provide tailored solutions across a diversified commodity mix of minerals and agriculture.
About the Role
Based in Alice Springs, the Track Maintainer is responsible for carrying out routine track maintenance of associated infrastructure in accordance with maintenance requirements.The team works in remote areas along the rail corridor working up to an 11 day on 3 day off roster. Accommodation and meal allowances are provided whilst working away from Alice Springs however this is a residential position not FIFO.
ORA are seeking candidates that want to contribute to our already strong safety culture and have a strong ability to prioritise in accordance with changing demands. You will also need to be flexible and adaptable to all working conditions and be passionate about ensuring optimum teamwork and maintain a positive culture in the workplace at all times.
Demonstrated experience in Track Maintenance is essential and the following will be highly regarded:
- Certificate II or III in Rail Infrastructure
- Experience in Safe working and Track Protection
- Excavator and skid-steer licences
- Basic computer proficiency
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Safety conscious
- Hardworking, motivated and reliable
- A team player who can also work autonomously
- Willing to undertake necessary training for the position
As part of ORA’s recruitment and selection process, short listed applicants will be required to:
- Provide a recent national criminal history check
- Successfully complete a Category 1 pre-employment health assessment
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter as a single document
via the “Apply” button.
One Rail Australia Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
calendar_today6 days ago