Customer Service Manager (BB-12935)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Above Award Wages
- Opportunity to work within a great team culture
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Progressive family owned company that is flexible to your needs
Bernardi's are looking for a bright, bubbly and helpful CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER for our Supermarket.
ABOUT THE ROLE....
The Customer Service Manager is to implement the effective and professional manner of customer service in all aspects. This includes: training, standards, professionalism and harmony of the Customer Service team that ensures every customers experience is fantastic.
In this role you will be Responsible for:
- Strong culture of safety at all times including the correct use of carton cutter, ladders & trolleys
- High standards in visual presentation and store standards to maximise sales.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our valued clients
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Personnel cost management, including rostering and appropriate roster coverage.
- Ensure all team are compliant with uniform standards and legal certificates
- Lead and provide ongoing support, training and development for your team including performance management, including the development of your 2IC.
- Organise, monitor and ensure the correct ticketing is undertaken for all products in the Cigarette department and the security of it.
- Operate and balance cash registers
- Security at checkouts including the monitoring of customer movements including closed lanes, bags, prams etc. Also ensuring all staff adhere to no bags under checkouts, check seals for purchases etc.
- Understanding of Inventory management system including stocktaking & ordering.
- Implement and maintain the departments procedures as per the Bernardi Group standard
- Ensure a happy work place where people Love to come to work
- Safety & compliance management including participation in Department audits
- Other duties as required
IS THIS YOU.....?
- High presentation standard and approachable
- Professional and Excellent communication skills
- Total Customer service focus
- Enthusiasm to work within a team environment
- Loves people and the success of their people
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK SKILL REQUIREMENTS - desired but not essential
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate - required for those stores with Liquor
- Certificate IV Frontline Management or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach team members
- Experience with Rostering and understanding of Budget targets
- Demonstrated excellence in written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience of managing teams
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Understanding of supermarket best practice
We are a dynamic family owned company operating independent supermarkets in the Central West New South Wales. With a focus on fresh food, our vision is to deliver an exceptional shopping experience for our customers through quality produce, everyday lower prices and by supporting local growers and businesses.
The Bernardi Group have been providing local residents of Country NSW with an independent grocery alternative since 1969, with the first store operating as a fruit market. Bernardi's now operate large format supermarkets and employ over 500 people in the Central west and Riverina.
HOW TO APPLY....
Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page, aswell as including your Resume. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing great working conditions, ongoing training and up-skilling to set you up in a career.
No recruitment agencies please
calendar_today4 days ago