Housekeeping Team Leader (BB-570FF)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 25,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Go where opportunity is always on
Club Wyndham Phillip Island is a place of incredible natural beauty and offers an abundance of activities for all ages. There are plenty of beaches, shopping and restaurants in the close by seaside village.
How You'll Shine
To actively contribute to the company's vision to put the world on vacation by ensuring a high standard of service and cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Clean hotel rooms to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms while maintaining housekeeping detail standards
- Delegate workload to ensure rooms are refreshed in a timely manner
- Control stock and report discrepancies to the Housekeeping Manager
- Quality check rooms and liaise with Front Office to release for occupancy
- Plan and implement weekly rosters in consultation with Housekeeping Manager
- Observe precautions required to protect resort guests and guest property.
- Respond appropriately to guest enquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction, handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management.
How You'll Be Rewarded
- Professional development funding
- Discounted hotel stays
What You'll Bring
- Previous experience in a similar position would be highly regarded, however it is not vital
- A sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety, including safe chemical handling
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to work well independently and in a team environment
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to , including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
calendar_today6 days ago