Account Manager (BB-A1D4F)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
A&L Windows & Doors have been manufacturing quality windows, doors and screens for over 40 years. We draw on rich, proven history and an exciting focus on the future. With showrooms throughout Australia, our continued growth can be attributed to providing innovative products and the highest level of customer service on the market.
A&L Windows & Doors is part of the JELD-WEN family, which includes iconic brands Corinthian Doors, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Trend Windows & Doors, A&L Windows, and Breezway louvres.
Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the management of an existing customer portfolio and the growth of our product mix into the residential market.
Strategically pursue & establish new business opportunities for the brand’s portfolio of Windows & Doors within the Western Regional Area. You will target key decision-makers operating residential building companies.
- Account management of existing customers targeting the introduction of new products and services to achieve organic growth
- New business for A&L by achieving a strong portfolio of profitable new clients
- Quotations and presentations, placement of orders and scheduling of jobs
- Ensure that the company's products continue to meet customer requirements and to gather market intelligence and monitor industry trends
- Ensure all incoming calls are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and completed in a professional manner
- Be an effective member of the sales team and contribute to strategic decisions
- Actively promote A&L's value proposition to the market
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience in a related industry
- Proven track record in Account Management &/or New Business Development
- Competent with Word, Excel, Outlook and other MS software
- Interpersonal and communication skills, a strong work ethic and technical skills
- An ability to work and contribute as part of a team
- An ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively
What's On Offer
- Ongoing training and career development.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Fully maintained vehicle
- One RDO a month
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products.
- On-site parking.
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas.
Your next steps
Self-motivated, goal-driven and have an interest in working for a market-leading business, then this is the opportunity for you, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
calendar_today2 days ago