Service Technician (BB-D7508)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Be part of a global organization
- Career opportunity
- Work close to home
JELD-WEN is a global leader in the Windows and Doors industry with over 20,000 employees. The Australian operation has a number of iconic brands in its stable including Stegbar Windows and Doors, Corinthian Doors, Airlite Windows and Doors, Trend Windows and Doors, Aneeta Windows Systems, and Regency Shower Screens & Robes.
JELD-WEN has a great career opportunity available at its Trend - Regency Park operation. This role is pivotal within the broader JELD-WEN group and will provide a strong platform from which to launch your career with JELD-WEN.
Site service and installation is a vital link in our customer value chain. We are seeking a motivated Service Technician with a trade background who shares our passion for exceeding customers’ expectations and who will deliver a lasting impression of Trend’s quality and service.
In order to succeed in your new role you will:
- be a motivated individual that can work independently but also be part of a collaborative team.
- deliver a great result to the end consumer (residential housing market).
- adhere to all appropriate safety and building compliance work practices.
- have solid time management and prioritising skills with the ability to multi-task.
- have the ability to work autonomously, and be able to think "outside the square".
Your professional presentation and ability to deliver on your promises would ensure your success. Experience in a similar position within the window industry would be highly regarded.
For your efforts, you will be rewarded with a:
- A competitive salary, with a company vehicle.
- Company uniform
- JELD-WEN product discounts
JELD-WEN promotes safety first.
The final application process will include a pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screening.
calendar_today2 days ago