Offshore crane maintenance supervisor (BB-14D40)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About this role• Hands-on supervision of a small team of technicians for onsite maintenance, repair work and Ad-hoc work carried out on lifting equipment.
• Ensure that work scopes are executed safely and efficiently compliant with the relevant work procedures.
• Carry out preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance and periodic inspections on all pedestal, overhead and davit cranes, lifting equipment and accessories, riser handling systems and marine handling systems (annual and five-yearly maintenance) and related equipment in accordance with maintenance service contracts, applicable standards, work procedures and company guidelines
• Carry out offshore survey work scopes for future preventative maintenance or corrective maintenance planning and work preparation, including provision of detailed reports with supporting equipment / materials requirements for onshore support teams to plan accordingly.
• Responsible for completion of all work instructions, inspection sheets, daily reports and time sheets as per the instructions included in the work pack.
• Report status of planned maintenance, corrective maintenance, breakdowns, equipment spare parts and work performance to client representatives and Sparrows Project engineer.
• Establish and maintain effective communication with client personnel to ensure an efficient service is provided on an on-going basis.
• Ensure that project objectives are clearly communicated to team members taking into account individual, team and organisational changes.
• It is mandatory that the incumbent is familiar with the Company's HSEQ Policy and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Sparrows Integrated Management System. The incumbent must report any incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services or systems to their Line Manager.
• The incumbent also has legal responsibilities under country-specific health and safety legislation to follow all Company processes and procedures and familiarise themselves with the emergency response arrangements applicable to them. The incumbent is also responsible for the health and safety arrangements of subordinates (if any) and for any persons visiting them while on the Company premises
• Previous mechanical and hydraulic maintenance / repair / troubleshooting experience
• Experience working within the Offshore Industry
• Previous leadership experience
• Good communication skills.
• Be computer literate to interface with / update clients maintenance management system.
• Relevant trade discipline qualifications
• Formal leadership training (e.g. Cert IV Frontline management)
calendar_today6 days ago