Employment Consultant - Cranbourne (BB-BA62F)
Found in: beBee S - Bran Castle
Are you a high achiever looking to use your performance mindset for an organisation with PURPOSE? Apply today to be an Employment Consultant in Cranbourne. Working in Disability Employment Services (DES), your success enables better lives.
Am I suited to being an Employment Consultant with APM?
Experience in Employment Services is not a must, but if you’re already working in the industry, or have before, we welcome you to join the APM team. We know you’ll get off to a flying start!
We also welcome people who have worked previously as retail or store managers, travel or sales consultants, bank tellers, telemarketers or hospitality managers - jobs that rely on great service and achieving targets. If you've done one of these types of work before, then you may have skills that would suit - and as we provide full training, we'll help you pivot your skills into a new career in DES.
A typical week will involve...
- Building relationships with employers and community organisations
- Actively marketing your job seekers to potential employers
- Helping job seekers identify their skills, abilities and suitable roles
- Increasing job seekers’ capacity for employment (through training, referral to counselling or other support services, coaching in job search skills)
- Creating and implementing a clear pathway to employment for job seekers through Job Plans
Join a stable, and growing employer, full time
For more than 25 years, we’ve been enabling better lives through employment, allied health intervention, community care and workplace health services. We help more than 540,000 people each year, in 10 countries across the world.
Be rewarded for your success
Performance is part of our culture as it encourages us to help more people. Your role will attract a base salary over $55K plus an uncapped incentive structure, rewarding you for your success in placing as many people as possible into employment. You'll also have unlimited personal use of a smartphone, free counselling services and a range of other benefits.
To be considered, you must:
- be eligible to work in Australia
- have a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle
- be willing to complete a Criminal History Check
- be able to secure a Working with Children Check
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of others, and your own?
Join the APM team today.
APM is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQ+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
calendar_today3 days ago