Found in: Neuvoo AU
I-MED Radiology Hervey Bay
Living in Hervey Bay offers subtropical weather, amazing beaches and the famous Fraser Island on your doorstep. A prime location for the whale migration and is known as the jewel in Queensland’s crown, all within a 31⁄2 hour drive from Brisbane.
The hospital site offers a range of reporting and interventional procedures including CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine
I-MED offers you:
· Excellent remuneration package including relocation assistance
· Opportunity to utilise sub-specialisation
· Modern imaging equipment and practice wide RIS/PACS
· Optional on-call or after hours
· Remote reporting centre for after-hours and overflow reporting
· Professional support teams
· Generous and flexible annual leave
· Full commitment to CPD including annual in-house I-MED Radiologist conference
To be successful in this role you have:
· Sound general radiology skills with interventional and MRI skills and experience
· Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (FRANZCR) or equivalent
· Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Enjoy an interesting clinical career with a well-resourced organisation that is both doctor-led and patient centred.
To find out more about this position please contact Leanne O’Brien, Recruitment Specialist I-MED Radiology, on 02 8274 1075 alternatively please submit your CV via the enclosed link.
calendar_today14 hours ago