Desktop Support Analyst (BB-2BAA6)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Perth, Adelaide &
Are you passionate in providing the best customer service experience? Can you take ownership in providing efficient and smooth customer satisfaction?Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
Our team is expanding with one of our client’s and is looking for someone to provide customer support for:
· 2nd and 3rd level support of the customers Desktop Environment
· PC systems and peripherals
· Printer systems
· Operating Systems and Desktop Management client software
Key responsibilities include:
· Provide support for Fujitsu’s systems management processes and tools.
· Provide services to the Customer within agreed service delivery timeframes and SLAs.
· Use service delivery processes efficiently, effectively and accurately,
· Use procedures and toolsets to maintain open communications with end users.
· Assist with the development and enhancement of relevant standards, procedures and guidelines.
· 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting and maintaining PC’s in a Windows Environment.
· 2+ years’ experience with end user technology support.
· Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, Access)
· Proven experience in troubleshooting software conflicts and performance issues
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with a Can Do attitude.
calendar_today5 days ago