Incident Manager (BB-D2A26)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?Service Delivery Incident Managers restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations ensuring that the best possible level of service quality and availability are maintained
Working at NTT
1. Be responsible for the proactive management of incidents by monitoring key components so that failures and potential failures are detected early and the resolution process can be initiated.
2. Ensure all incidents are fully logged and are date/time stamped irrespective of how they were received or identified.
3. Ensure the exact type of the call is recorded and allocate a suitable categorisation coding when logging the incident.
4. Be accountable for agreeing and allocating an appropriate incident prioritisation code upon receipt of the incident and during the logging process.
5. Carry out the initial incident diagnosis to try to discover the full symptoms of the incident, determine what has gone wrong and how to correct it.
6. Collaborate and work with a variety of support individuals, including users and vendors to ensure the necessary recovery actions are taken.
7. Check incidents are fully resolved and the users are satisfied and agree to close the related incident.
8. Work closely with the Service Delivery Service Desk Management Team to monitor the progress of the incident and to ensure the relevant actions have been logged to enable tracking.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
calendar_today3 days ago