Home Carers - Tamworth and Surrounding areas (BB-F83F0)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Here is your chance to join a local leading aged care service provider in Tamworth and surrounding area - McLean Care! Home and Community Services!
- Well renowned and locally loved Aged Care Provider
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to help people in your community thrive!
- Great local team to support your passionate work
We are seeking Home Carer's to provide care and assistance to older people in the Tamworth and surrounding communities so they can live the life they love at home.
McLean Care proudly assists over 1000 people throughout the New England and North West regions of NSW and are dedicated to providing care services where local people support local people!
If you want to make a different in someone's life everyday then working at McLean Care Home and Community Services is the right opportunity for you.
We require professional, passionate and enthusiastic workers that are committed to providing excellent care and support services to our clients in the community.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Drivers License - 'C' class with own Insured, reliable vehicle
- Certificate III Individual Support (or equivalent)
- Experience with providing care and assistance to people in the community
- Great communication skills
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in Australia, be able to provide documentary evidence of current Influenza Vaccination and be willing to undertake a criminal record check in accordance with the requirements of the Aged Care Act 1997.
calendar_today5 days ago