Qualified Electrician (BB-BAEE8)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the Company
O’Brien Electrical Mildura are expanding. We have a very strong client base with a reputation for excellence in all that we do.
We are a proud local family run business made up of quality-focused trade service professionals in the electrical industry.
We are looking for a Qualified Electrician to join our leadership team.
A fully qualified, A Grade Electrician, preferably with dual trade in refrigeration or solar. Experience working with PLC programming would be an advantage.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting, power systems
- Read and update technical diagrams and plans
- Perform industrial and commerical electrical maintenance
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations (AS/ NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules)
- Computer and iPad literate
- Basic estimation and project management
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship [ "A" grade licence ]
- 2-5 years post apprenticeship experience working as an electrician
- Valid manual driver's licence
- White card
- Solar, Refrigeration or data cable licence preferred
- Police clearance may be required
- EWP, working at heights experience preferred
If you are a self-starter, highly motivated and energetic individual with strong work ethics, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of a successful award winning company, then we would like to hear from you.
calendar_today3 days ago