Rail Package Manager (BB-63DFA)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald’s leading Rail Transport team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country’s most critical projects.
We are seeking a highly experienced Stations Design Manager to join our NSW team in Sydney for a range of key rail projects such as Sydney Metro EDS, SDMS and More Trains More Services, working alongside our key clients.
The role will involve:
• Producing and overseeing the development of engineering designs and calculations across a varied range of technical areas and disciplines that may include rolling stock, rail systems, track alignment, formation, earthworks, drainage, combined services routes etc.
• Co-ordinating design and drafting resources to ensure accurate and timely delivery of deliverables
• Preparing scopes of work and engineering specifications for projects
• Working closely with a wide range of stakeholders
What can you bring to the team?
• Several years’ relevant, professional experience in project management or design management of rail infrastructure across civil, rail systems, rolling stock or track design.
• Varied experience, ranging from large to small projects - experience across a wide range of rail infrastructure is preferred
• Proven experience of managing project and design delivery across multiple projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of railway planning and design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Strong design knowledge (i.e. 12D & Civil CAD)
• Previous experience working in a consulting environment
• Strong networks within client organisations is a benefit
We are a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a range of opportunities to work with expert practitioners on expansive and challenging construction projects globally and across Australia.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us.
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There’s no time like the present to make a change.
calendar_today10 hours ago