Health, Safety & Wellbeing | Business Partner (BB-2A115)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Unique opportunity to make a real difference to our franchised businesses
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Flexible Work Locations
We are the market leader and a household name in the glass industry and now have an excellent opportunity for an WHS Business Partner to join our new Electrical & Plumbing division in North Sydney.
At O'Brien®, we put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. This means that we need a team of inspired, caring professionals who are passionate about delighting our customers, every day. We are seeking an experienced Workplace Health &Safety Business Partner who is dedicated to driving a positive safety culture across our franchise network. As a culture shaper, you will partner with the business to instil best practise safety and wellbeing initiatives, whilst ensuring our ongoing commitment to meet and exceed legislative requirements.
About the Role
Our O’Brien Electrical & Plumbing membership is a network of individually owned and operated businesses and our big ambition is to work with every one of our Members to improve their WHS system through our central subscription service.
Are you a passionate Workplace, Health & Safety Business Partner looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in an operational and collaborative environment? If yes, then we have the ideal opportunity for you to join the O’Brien Team and make your mark within a values-based organisation who are genuinely passionate about their people.
Here is some of what you will do...
- Providing leadership and advice on Health, Safety and Wellbeing risks across the Electrical & Plumbing division
- Drive WH&S improvement and engagement through the network with strong collaboration with Members
- Implement new and improved WHS systems and grow the business
- Promote and support the development of safety culture in responsible areas
- Ensuring that the business meets all WHS legislative requirements
- Travel to multiple locations to provide hands on support
- Conduct site audits and facilitate risk mitigation planning
- Previous Construction experience is desirable (but not essential)
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Strong understanding of relevant state and federal HS&W legislation
- Exceptional rapport building and stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to build new and strengthen existing relationships
- A sound knowledge of HS&W management systems implementation
- Demonstrated experience in conducting site audits
- Developing and presenting effective training programs
- Experience in incident investigation and reporting
- Intermediate MS Suite ability
- Previous experience in driving HS&W committee participation and outcomes
- Tertiary qualifications (Certificate IV of HS&W as a minimum), Return to Work Coordination training and a current Driver’s license are essential for this position.
If you are a driven individual, who prides themselves on improving safety performance and instilling a positive safety culture then we would like to hear from you.
No recruitment agencies please
calendar_today2 days ago