Service Manager (BB-05172)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
An outstanding opportunity awaits you!
We have a client in Mackay, QLD looking for full-time Service Manager.
About the Role ...
- Full-time position for the right candidate
- Salary of between $60,000 to $ 70,000.00 p.a+ plus superannuation
Our client is one of the largest automobile repair workshop chain in Queensland and specialises in fuel injection repairs. Currently they are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Service Manager will support the 4 workshops in Queensland and base in Makay,QLD He will be overlooking each division: Heavy Diesel, Light Automotive, Turbocharger and Performance divisions providing the whole range of Diesel solutions to its ever-increasing customer base.
Servicing our customer needs are highlighted by countless service excellence awards and partnerships with worldwide suppliers such as: Bosch, DENSO, Garrett, Delphi and many more. Our client is also approved RAC Repairers and MTA WA and IAME compliant.
About you ...
We are seeking experienced Service Manager with a strong work ethic who take pride in their work and can work alongside an established team and also help develop business by providing superior customer service.We are looking for someone who has the technical skills and ability to supervise diagnose and fault finding of complex issues when required.Completion of all relevant paperwork and documentation pertaining to works carried out on vehicles are also part of his duties.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- Great English to communicate clearly to staff and customers,
- Good management skills to oversee and coordinate the workshop.
- In good health
- Previous dealership experience highly valued
- Experience in providing superior customer service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Follow up customer satisfaction
- managing, motivating and developing staff to provide customer service
- Recent, significant experience as a Service manager.
- Training in workplace management and workplace health and safety procedures
- Qualifications/skills in Call centre operations
- Technical Knowledge in petrol and diesel vehicles and spare parts(Preferred)
- Qualified in automobile repairs(Preferred)
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
calendar_today11 hours ago