Senior Sciences Engineer (BB-A0FF2)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on improving society by considering social outcomes in all we do.
Our Built Environment team in Australia is growing and we are looking for building sciences engineers to join us. You will have the opportunity to work on signature projects whilst continuing to grow and develop your knowledge. This is an opportunity to take your career and professional capabilities to the next level.
Role Specific Duties
• Work with the lead Engineering Sciences – Smart Infrastructure applications engineer
• Codifying engineering workflows using standard QA / DevOps principles
• Authoring and management of geospatial datasets
• Delivering engineering outcomes in the form of reports or datasets
• Prototype design and development
• Instrumentation review/assessment for development applications
We are looking for candidates who have:
• Mechanical and Computer Science double degree or similar; or Mechanical/mechatronic degree with extensive workplace experience in coding
• Experience in an object orientated programming language, preferably Python
• At least 4 years’ experience in a consultancy environment
Ideally you will have experience with version control software (Git), QA principles, and continuous integration / deployment pipelines, experience with geospatial software and experience with IoT hardware and networks.
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
calendar_today1 day ago