Senior Product Designer (BB-FFAF3)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Who is Ailo?
At Ailo our vision is to reimagine the investment and rental experience for landlords and tenants. With the largest data set on property management in Australia and a rapidly growing customer base, we are planning our next round of expansion and have some exciting new products to bring to market.
Our team is spread across Melbourne and Sydney and we're made up of engineers, product managers, product and UI designers, marketers, sales and property managers.
We are looking for a Product Designer to help us create beautifully simple products that our customers actually enjoy using.
You will design and take product solutions from initial concept research through to delivery in collaboration with product managers, UI designers and developers.
You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to identify and understand complex user needs and solve difficult problems. You will research and test your ideas with our customers and have a deep desire to solve genuine customer problems in a way that adds value to our business. A strong portfolio of successful product design projects is essential.
As part of a new product delivery team, you'll play a massive part in the delivery of new features, upgrades and user adoption. We think that's pretty special and we're excited to see what you come up with!
Ultimately, you will make our product more valuable, user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Plan and implement appropriate research methods to gather feedback on concepts and interface usability
- Identify and quantify customer needs and opportunities
- Document and share customer research and discovery work with the broader team
- Designing usable and delightful solutions to genuine customer problems
- Innovate to balance technically feasible product solutions with customer delight
- Engage with product managers, UI designers and engineering teams on crafting solutions and subsequent delivery of designs
- Develop low-fi UI mockups, user flows and prototypes to communicate design ideas
- Work within and contribute to the development of the Ailo UI Design systems and patterns
- Evaluate the success of feature designs
- Champion a cross-functional team culture
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members and non-designers in customer focused thinking
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Stay up to date with product design and user research best practices
- Proven experience as a Product Designer, or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Conduct and synthesise customer research
- Detail-oriented and collaborative
- Problem-solver at heart and able to empathise with our users
- Creative and innovative
- Exceptional communicator (visual and verbal)
- Demonstrate leadership and mentorship behaviours
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Expert knowledge of tools for prototyping and UI design like Figma, Marvel etc
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
If this role sounds anything like you please apply here or call Karunya on 0452155992 for a confidential discussion.
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies / 3rd parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.
calendar_today17 hours ago