Solicitor - Legal Officer Grade l-lll - Criminal Law Division - Ongoing and Temporary Talent Pool (Sydney Metropolitan region) (BB-38FF2)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Description:Solicitor - Legal Officer Grade l-lll - Criminal Law Division - Ongoing and Temporary Talent Pool (Sydney Metropolitan region)-00008655
ABOUT LEGAL AID NSW
Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres across NSW and a number of specialist services and advice clinics. Working at Legal Aid NSW provides the opportunity to support people with disabilities, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women and children, Indigenous people and people with mental illness who may experience difficulties when enforcing and defending their rights.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Provide legal advice and representation to clients of Legal Aid NSW, including minor assistance and casework service, in accordance with legal Aid NSW policies and guidelines in order to contribute to the implementation of Legal Aid NSW’s mission to deliver high quality legal services to our clients and to assist them to resolve their problems.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of and interest in criminal law, and in working with clients from a disadvantaged background.
• Admission or eligibility for admission as a legal practitioner in NSW
• Ability to provide a valid Practising Certificate upon commencement
• Willingness to undertake a Criminal Record Check and/or working with Children Check
• Hold Australian or NZ citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or hold a valid working visa
• Hold a current Driver’s License
calendar_today3 days ago