Casual Sales Assistant (BB-D5FC3)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- Flexible casual role available at our Shellharbour store
- Lots of perks, generous staff discounts and a fun team culture
- Comprehensive and ongoing training - no lighting experience needed!
Lighting is crucial to the way we live, work and feel, which is why we’re passionate about providing our customers with expert advice so that they can live brighter by making the best lighting choices. As a household name, we continue to grow year on year and expand into new markets and products. Trading for over 50 years, we owe our success to working together with an energetic approach, enthusiasm, care for others, and by acting responsibly and ethically.
With a passion for people, we value our teams and treat everyone as part of the Beacon family!
Based at our Shellharbour store, the purpose of this casual role is to give us the flexibility to call on you on an ad-hoc basis, particularly during busy trading times or to cover shifts when our existing team are on leave. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing expert professional customer service
- Developing strong product knowledge to assist customers in making the best product choice
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales targets
- Supporting other team members to ensure business goals are met
- Contributing to the overall presentation of the store through merchandising and general housekeeping
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to genuinely connect with your customers
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of your job
- A strong attention to detail
To reward you for your efforts, we offer a competitive rate of pay (including higher rates on weekends and public holidays), generous staff discounts and on-site parking.
To set you up for success, we will invest in providing you with extensive training, including on-the-job training and online learning modules. We will invite you to attend seasonal catalogue launches to give you a sneak peek of upcoming trends and products, and we offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
How to Apply
Click on 'Apply Now' and follow the process to complete your application.
calendar_today6 days ago