Senior Urban Planner (BB-E8573)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
Due to our growing presence in the environment and sustainability market and recent large project wins, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Urban Planner to join our growing team. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of critical infrastructure projects.
You would be part of our multi-disciplinary Infrastructure Advisory team, which focuses on project development covering complex integrated projects related to precincts, urban planning, land use, property development, climate resilience, and statutory land use planning.
We work as part of a vibrant and diverse office of engineering, technology and management specialists who work together on schemes which have social and environmental benefits. We also engage with local communities through our outreach work and have an active social scene which is inclusive to all our people.
Candidate SpecificationThe role:
- Supporting Mott MacDonald’s Cities and Precincts Strategy and approaches to delivering benefits to local communities.
- Helping measure and implement urban renewal benefits and value capture tools, using standardised techniques and bespoke reporting tools.
- Regional development, a holistic focus on place-making and environmental needs of regional and rural communities.
- Future forecasting: For example, how social, environmental, geo-political, climate, and economic shocks and stresses will shape the world of today as well the future, and what approaches can help improve human health and wellbeing.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Town Planning, Geography, Environmental Law or similar
- A grounding (practical professional experience) in urban planning
- Demonstrated ability to work within and across large complex cross-disciplinary teams
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on iconic projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
We put equality, diversity, and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
There's no time like the present to make a change.
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
Our unique geographical location means that we are able to tap into expertise and resources from other countries in which we operate and so whether you are from a technical background or have traditionally worked in support services, you will be amazed at the career development opportunities that Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand can offer to you.
calendar_today4 days ago