Configuration Analyst (BB-AD05E)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
SUMMARY: We are currently seeking to appoint a Configuration Analyst to join our Asia Pacific technical team. In your new role, you will be in the unique position of combining both your experience in system design and configuration with that of your strong client relationship building skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure Ventiv’s web-based Risk Management Information System (RMIS) to client requirements
- Work with CSMs and PCs to create configuration specifications
- Work on development and testing of configuration solutions using tools provided and Oracle SQL & PL/SQL.
- Work on development of ad-hoc and custom extracts using SQL/PLSQL
- Manage tasks in a fast-paced environment to ensure they are completed on time with attention to delivering high quality results.
- Use a variety of techniques for resolving problems; escalates trouble tasks as necessary to appropriate management and support personnel.
- Use a high degree of patience and problem management techniques to solve problems.
- Consult solution bases to optimize problem resolution.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with defined standards.
- Answer questions and recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Understand client needs & effectively manage expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience with relational databases, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- General Insurance knowledge/experience is desirable
- Ability to validate results back against the database.
- Experience working with large data sets and query optimization.
- Experience with Data Warehouse concepts.
- Able to learn technical concepts quickly and apply them effectively in the workplace.
- Able to adapt to changing business requirements and react quickly.
- Strong customer focus and results oriented attitude.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communications and problem solving
- Strong organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Personal time organization
- Ability to multi-task
calendar_today4 days ago