Retail Store Supervisor | Gifts and Homeware | Longreach (BB-CE6AF)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
About the Company:
This is a local and well-established family-owned business that has been in operation for over 15 years. Stocking a wide variety of beautifully handcrafted gifts, homeware and more it is no wonder why they are the go-to for all things sentimental, you may even find yourself an outback treasure! We are on the hunt for an experienced Store Supervisor who loves to provide excellent customer service, enjoys history, and is able to achieve great things.
You will be an experienced Retailer in either Store or Assistant Store Management that understands the challenges of retail, enjoys training leading, and developing staff, and is passionate about providing excellent customer service and driving sales. Joining this company you will see yourself in a fantastic company atmosphere that is fun, consultative and able to work with a diverse range of product that has a story to tell and is one of a kind.
Skills and experience required:
Retail Management background
* Be a strong positive fun leader providing a culture of positive energy
* Have an eye for detail, styling, and visual merchandising
* Be available across a Monday to half-day Saturday roster
* A genuine passion for history, pioneering, and retail
* Outstanding customer service skills
What's on offer:
A competitive hourly rate
* Family owned and operated business that is local
* Fantastic range of beautiful product to work with
* Staff benefits
* 7 Month MAT contract with the opportunity to stay on in the business
If this sounds like you and you are ready to lead a fun, intimate dynamic, and driven team here is your chance - APPLY NOW!!
RECRUITER: CHANELLE HENARE REF: 169078
calendar_today6 days ago