Entry Level Administration Assistant (BB-09067)
Found in: Neuvoo AU
- A great opportunity to work with a well established market leading company
- A family friendly, supportive and dynamic culture
- Market competitive remuneration
About Allied Pumps
Allied Pumps is a long-standing West Australian family owned and operated company who, over the last 30 years has developed a reputation for providing excellence in; safety, reliability, customer service and value engineering.
Here at Allied Pumps we specialise in pumping, treatment and storage systems, providing our expertise and leading-edge solutions across many significant projects in the mining, commercial, industrial, environmental, process and water infrastructure sectors both nationally and overseas. Our client base ranges from ASX listed companies, government departments through to specialised sole traders.
Our values: Accountable, Loyalty, Learning, Innovating, Exceptional, Dedicated, continue to be at the heart of this success story. Our partnerships continue to help us deliver our vision to improve the quality of life for our community through safeguarding one of our most precious resource, water.
About the Opportunity
Due to unprecedented growth, we are currently seeking a full-time permanent entry-level Administration Assistant to join our friendly, professional team at our Head Office in Canning Vale, Perth. Reporting to the Team Leader you will have a varied range of administrative responsibilities from greeting clients, answering and directing inbound calls, ordering items for the office, assisting with morning refreshments, photo-copying, scanning & filing and timely & accurate data entry, whilst representing Allied in a professional manner.
Benefits on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a market leader engaged on a wide range of exciting projects.
- Encouraged to develop your career as the business continues to grow and innovate.
- Work in a family friendly, collaborative and forward-thinking environment.
- Free on-site car parking and complementary snacks and Friday luncheon.
- Market competitive salary and an opportunity to join our monthly performance bonus scheme.
To be successful you will be passionate about our values; be professional and friendly, self-motivated with great communication, interpersonal and excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to use initiative and prioritise effectively
- Sharp eye for detail, ensuring all tasks are completed accurately and on time
- High level of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to successfully communicate and liaise with people at all levels, both internal and external to Allied Pumps
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Office product suite
- Demonstrable track record in a similar role
Highly Desirable Criteria:
- 50 plus WPM
- Ability to produce professional presentations using PowerPoint
If this is you and you are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity, then we would really like to hear from you, Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV today & you can be rest assured our recruitment process is one of the best and quickest.
Applications close on Monday 8th March 2021 however, we will close sooner if we find the right candidate.
Applicants must either be an Australian citizen or hold a Permanent Residency visa with no work restrictions.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No agency candidates will be considered at this stage.
There’s lot’s going off here, jump onto our website to find out more:
calendar_today5 days ago