Administration Officer - Expression of Interest (BB-3DB44)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
Logan location casual opportunities
Expressions of interest
Our client is a leading government department based in the logan area. We are currently looking for expressions of interest for Administration casuals to support up and coming casual vacancies.
As the Administrator you will be responsible for completing general administration tasks across various departments.
Reporting to the Manager:
· Work closely with management
· Customer service
· Data Entry
· General administration
· Liaising with departments
· Data enter all documentation onto the database.
To be successful in this business you will have:
· Must have 2-5 years experience working within state or local government.
· Excellent Data entry ability
· Attention to detail with a good sense of urgency
· Self motivated and ability to work independently and be part of a motivated team environment
· Intermediate level of word and excel
· Previous experience in document control and general administration tasks
· Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
What's on offer?
To the successful candidate is the opportunity to be able to support the business and become an integral part of our casual government team. You must be available for an immediate start and ideally be an all-rounder within administration. On site parking available. Hours of work are 7.30-4/ 8am- 4pm/9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
calendar_today1 day ago