Digital Advisory Lead – Transformation (BB-FB47C)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
In championing our Digital Transformation offering you will hold a position of significant responsibility in the business, responsible for driving growth, delivering outstanding work and being a role model – managing and supporting the development of others in the team.
Reporting to Director of Digital Delivery for ANZ, you will deploy existing services and create new ones, as well as oversee the development of service offerings within this service line.
You will be an ambassador of the Digital Advisory brand – growing our presence through relationships, social media and our various other marketing and communication channels.
It's important that we find someone who understands the infrastructure industry and has been responsible for leading digital change programs. As our Digital Advisory Lead – Transformation, you will demonstrate forward thinking digital behaviours that set the example to our team and clients and embodies the principles of lean and agile working. You'll need strong analytical and leadership skills, be comfortable working with disruptive technologies and always seek to enhance current practice.
If this sounds like you, we'd also like you to have:
• Extensive experience in at least one of the Energy, Transportation, Water or Built Environment sectors
• Business acumen and accountability for people performance and projects – i.e. managing commercial success, risk and the delivery programme
• Demonstrable track record in pushing the boundaries that is evolutionary in consultancy, i.e. bring progressive approaches, thinking and ways of working
• Knowledge of best practice in digital transformation, strategy and benchmarking and current developments in infrastructure and the built environment
• Understanding of the requirements and implications of organisational transformation and change
• Clear vision for the power of digital transformation and the inspiration to develop new digital services and products
• Customer centric perspective that focusses upon outcomes and whole-life value
• Championing prototyping in collaboration with our in-house UX team
• Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels including the executive team
• Great interpersonal skills that engender the trust of colleagues and clients
• Be open minded, collaborative and retain a strong sense of team.
• Chartered professional status (or equivalent) with professional experience leading digital transformation.
This is a Sydney based role, but we would be open to applicants performing the role in Melbourne also.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing consultancy that is pushing ahead in the local market. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with an organisation that is shaping the communities in which we live, then we would encourage you to apply for the above position and join our world class consultancy.
There’s no time like the present to make a change.
Everywhere we look, technology and data are transforming the world in which we live, and the rate of change is accelerating. That's why we're harnessing our digital expertise to help our asset owner clients make the right investments in their people, processes and technology.
Our Digital Transformation consultancy service helps infrastructure owners and major programmes to embrace new ways of working, unlock efficiencies and deliver better services to their customers. Focused on their people and information, we help clients shape their strategies and accelerate progress towards a more digital future. As part of the Digital Advisory team you will lead this ambition to accelerate both our own transformation but predominantly focused on developing Digital Transformation opportunities for our clients.
If you are looking for a chance to flourish within an intrapreneurial/entrepreneurial culture, then this role is for you.
calendar_today5 days ago