Associate Consultant (BB-CCA29)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
s and Responsibilities:
•Participate in Discovery workshops with Customer and provide them technical feasibility and thought leadership on different requirements
•Create Solution Design for Dynamics 365 CRM modules as per project requirements.
•Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module including configurations and customizations, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
•Create plugins, workflows and work with Azure Services like Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault etc
•Lead the activities for development of Dynamics 365 CRM instances
•Work with Solution Architects to design and develop integrations with Dynamics 365 CRM modules
•Create Data Migration Plan and lead the data migration activities from legacy applications to Dynamics 365 CRM using the required tools.
• Should have worked on Power Automate.
• Hands-on experience working on Dynamics CRM or PowerApps Portals
• Should have worked on Azure services like Azure Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Key Vault.
• Experience in working in Agile projects and using tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Experience in at-lease one full-cycle implementations for Dynamics 365 CRM
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
• 3+ years of relevant experience on MS Dynamics 365 CRM with an overall experience of 4+ years on CRM.
• Microsoft Certified Professional on Dynamics 365.
• Should have experience working on integrations.
• Data Migration experience using tools like Scribe and SSIS with Kingswaysoft is a plus.
• Large Systems Integrator (SI) experience is an added advantage.
• Should be familiar with modern cloud patterns and practices.
• Azure experience preferred.
•Excellent customer interfacing skills.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
calendar_today4 days ago