Technical Director / Health Lead – NSW (BB-99924)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
We are seeking a highly experienced and regarded Health Project Director to lead the delivery of our currently secured Health work, and future prospects for NSW government and institutional clients in the Health sector. There is an opportunity to grow this role into a National Health Leader based on successful achievement of work winning and delivery within NSW.
As a NSW Health leader you will be responsible for influencing, implementing and advising our clients to help them deliver outstanding infrastructure. You will be recognised by NSW Health clients based on proven performance and a reputation for success.
With experience as a recognised health project leader you will be actively involved in strategic roles on our most significant projects and programmes across multiple sectors and win and deliver work for you and your team.
Building Client Relationships
• Having and growing trusted client networks and established relationships in New South Wales specifically Health Infrastructure NSW and NSW Ministry of Health.
• Identify opportunities for new work with existing or new clients
• Adapt our services and approach to client constraints, directions and changes
• Oversees Health business development plans to ensure alignment with strategic plans for New South Wales and act as advisor to our staff bidding work
• Identify and advise on Health opportunities to expand services within projects
• Feed relevant market intelligence into bids / proposals
• As Project Director, support our project managers and designers in protecting client relationships during project change or issues, and clarify project priorities for project managers and designers on multiple projects
• Balance project delivery demands with wider business demands
• Define and oversee key project metrics
What can you bring to the team?
• 20 years’ experience in project leadership and coordination of multi-discipline teams in the Health sector with a proven track record in NSW highly desirable.
• Tertiary qualifications relevant to project management, engineering, architecture or planning.
• Proven skills in the business of consulting project leadership including scope, quality, stakeholders, programme, risk management, cost control and change management.
• Demonstrated competencies suitable to be recognised by the Australian Institute of Project Management at Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD) level or higher
• Ability to bring and establish positive relationships and secure project management work with Health clients in NSW.
• Advanced communication skills and experience in external and internal stakeholder management, including influencing the outcome of decisions
• Experienced in creating, developing and leading high performing teams
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us.
We are a uniquely diverse range of consultants delivering extremely high profile projects across the world, working to meet some of the world’s greatest challenges.
In return we offer you the opportunity to develop your career and shape exciting projects for tomorrow’s world.
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities?
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald’s leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country’s most critical projects.
Mott MacDonald’s Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
Health, Project controls, Project programme and commercial management
calendar_today4 days ago