Agriculture Irrigation Technician | Toowoomba (BB-9E632)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
Are you an experienced Irrigation Technician within the agriculture industry? Work for an irrigation market leader with outstanding opportunities.
Our client a leading irrigation company providing irrigation solutions to the agricultural industry Australia wide.
The company is recognised as having innovative and market leading irrigation products and providing exceptional technical service. Purpose of the role: Irrigation Technician
Applying your irrigation experience, you will have the autonomy to manage new set ups, maintenance and troubleshooting on various clients agriculture properties.
You will ensure watering systems and growth are at optimum function, while being able to manage and repair all breakdowns and decommissions without disruption to critical production schedules.
Be able to advise current and prospective clients on product differentiation and why my clients product out performs competitors products. Some duties will include but not be limited to:
* Identify and report wet areas and undertake corrective measures
* Assist with recording and maintaining all irrigation records and events including; water usage, yields etc.
* Support clients/farmers to achieve performance goals
* Manage risks and incidents in accordance with the client's WHS systems
Skills & Experience: This role is suited to someone with strong agriculture/farming irrigation experience.
Flexible with exceptional problem-solving capabilities, you be able to make decisions quickly in emergent situations and be an excellent communicator. Time management and planning are necessary for the position, along with good communication skills and an understanding of program maintenance irrigation infrastructure. To be considered for the role, it's important you can address the following criteria:
* Strong agricultural irrigation experience is a must
* Drip irrigation experience - preferred but not essential (flood, centre pivot experience still considered)
* Effective problem solver, able to make fast decisions
* Good communication skills - be able to demonstrate the product to local farmers etc
* Knowledge of WHS requirements
* The desired candidate will possess a background as an irrigation techncician or come from a farming/agriculture background with strong irrigation experience in your current and previous roles* Current driver's licence On offer: The opportunity to be part of a growing national company that looks after it's people * Irrigation Technician - $65k base salary + super + fully maintained vehicle
* Monday to Friday roster
* Based in the Toowoomba region with regular travel required
APPLY NOW BY CLICKING ON THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB TAB
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
calendar_today1 day ago