Recruitment Specialist (BB-150FC)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 5,000 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 30 years, and it is the reason for our continued success.
We are an ASX-200 company that provides construction, maintenance and industrial services to some of the world's leading resource producers. Operating in six countries and working within our Corporate division, you will join a collaborative, cohesive team directly contributing to the success of our business every day.
Based in Milton, Brisbane, you will become an integral member of our Blue Collar recruitment team. Joining a team of 14 recruiters and administrators you will work on blue chip construction, maintenance & renewable energy projects across Eastern and Southern Australia.
* Actively recruiting blue collar personal for construction and maintenance projects
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers
* Mobilising personnel to site
* Ensuring cost management processes are executed
* Ensuring the recruitment database is kept updated and maintained; and
* Liaising and coordinating with Administration Officers
What you will bring:
* 2- 10 years recruitment experience
* Blue collar & Trades recruitment experience (preferred)
* Well-developed interpersonal communications skills - Ability to liaise confidently with internal hiring managers and develop strong relationships with candidates
* Dedication to providing exceptional customer service;
* Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities; and to new systems and processes
* Intermediate typing and administration skills
* Bulk recruitment experience
Great things about working here:
* Supportive management and opportunity for growth and career progression
* Work Life balance. We are committed and energetic yet don't stay back too often
* No sales calls: Build and create strong relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates
* Staff benefits: skin checks, heart checks, discounted gym memberships, holidays, health insurances, free counselling
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
* Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work with top-tier client partners on great projects
* Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment
* Our loyalty. You'll reach your potential with Monos by your side all the way
We are committed to zero harm, ensuring we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
calendar_today4 days ago