Infrastructure Systems Lead (BB-9883B)
Found in: Whatjobs AU
Our client, a utilities provider, is looking for an Infrastructure Systems Lead for an initial 3 month contract.
The role will be a point of contact with external service providers and vendors within the domain, and will work closely with customers, project teams and other Information Services teams to ensure that a highly resilient, cost effective and stable technical infrastructure is in place to support the organisation's business processes. The role will provide technical knowledge and leadership in the planning, implementation, maintenance and ongoing support and improvement of the infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
* Proven knowledge and experience in managing a wide range of IT and telephony technologies within a large organisation.
* Strong IP network skills required, ideally using Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Meraki solutions.
* Experience in working with multiple vendors and partners in an outsourced ICT model.
* Strong experience in IT governance (the rules and regulations under which an IT department functions and the mechanisms put in place to ensure compliance with those rules and regulations).
* Excellent skills in being able to provide strong IC&T general and specific advice. Collates conclusions and recommendations, and presents audit findings to management regarding the effectiveness and efficiency of control mechanisms in information systems.
* High level ability to plan and manage implementation of relevant organisational policies, processes and procedures, tools and techniques.
* Proven ability to manage risk-based audits of existing and planned technology systems. Identifies areas of risk and evaluates adequacy and effectiveness of organisation's approach to risk.
calendar_today5 days ago